We found out in mid-December and the due date is mid August!
We are really excited for this new addition to our family and can't wait to meet him/her!
Here is a picture of our little one! 
We have been able to hear our little one's heartbeat and it was a pretty amazing moment. I am daily reminded of what a miracle life is and what a gift we have been given. I am in awe of our Creator and how life is so intricately designed. Thank you all for your prayers for health for our little one and myself. I have been feeling pretty good just really tired.
Thank you for letting us share our excitement with you all! I am sure there will be many pictures and more info to come!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
We are having a BABY!
Posted by Christina W. at 9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
We are sooooooooo excited for you both! What a fun time of life. Congratulations!
Post a Comment