CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

20 weeks and we're having a girl!

This is me at 20 weeks!


We had our formal ultra sound on Friday of last week and we found out that we are having a Girl! We are both really excited about our little girl and couldn't be happier! It was a really special day for Kyle and I as we were able to see some beautiful pictures of her. Each time we have had an ultra sound and I get to see pictures of the baby I get really emotional and teary eyed. It is so amazing to me the emotions I feel for this baby. Here is a picture of our "little sweetness."



Sorry it wouldn't rotate.... it is a profile picture of her sweet head and spine. Kyle says she has my lips! I hope to post more baby bump pictures as we keep growing :O)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

you are so cute!!! :) Thanks for both the pictures. Isn't it amazing to see your baby? She does look like you already - so beautiful! What a blessing - enjoy this journey. Love you!

Gibson Family said...

Hey sweetheart! You are precious:) I love your little "mini" bump...just you wait! Enjoy every minute because before long you will wonder what in heaven's name you and Kyle ever did before she arrived!!! Love you girl:)

P.S. your little "peanut" says she wants to move to Colorado to be near her Auntie Emmy...