CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Michelle's Wedding!

My beautiful sister got married on May 24th in a beautiful ceremony at the West End Ballroom!
She was so gorgeous!
Here she is right before she went out to meet Sam, her amazing husband!


My mom and sister together before the ceremony! Aren't they so beautiful?


I had the privilege of being Michelle's Matron of Honor and I got to wear this great black strapless dress! It was so fun to wear and I loved showing off my baby bump! Unfortunately the only picture I have doesn't show my belly!
This picture is me and Tennley Potoff , who was the cutest flower girl I have ever seen!


My dad was a great Father of the Bride and got to walk his baby girl down the isle. This is a picture of then when he first saw Michelle. It was a sweet moment.

It was such an amazing wedding! Kyle had the privilege of doing the ceremony and it was really special for him to be a part of it. I loved watching my husband do what he loves for people he loves. He did such an amazing job and the Lord was so glorified through his words. I know that Sam and Michelle appreciated the words he said. I was so proud! I love you Kyle, Michelle and Sam!

0 comments: