Here I am at week 36! Taken exactly four weeks from the due date of August 14th!
I am feeling pretty good, and I'm starting to get more and more uncomfortable; but that is to be expected at this point. We had a Dr's apt on Wednesday and she said that everything looks good, we should be on time. I was excited to hear that because I really don't want to go overdue. At the same time the baby will come when the baby wants to come. I think it is pretty great that the exact date and timing of a birth of a baby, for the most part, remains one of life's last mysteries. So much the world tries and works to control things, I like how this little baby gets to control things. Again I know that there are many situations where a mother has to be induced or there is a planned c-section, but for the most part it's a surprise. Who knows how our situation will turn out.
I'm excited for the journey and to find out how our story of baby Addison will be told.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Week 36!
Posted by Christina W. at 5:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment