CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Welcome and Hello!

I have been wanting to start a blog for a while now and thought I would give it a try.  My sister-in-law Sarah does a wonderful job of keeping her blog up to date... So, here is my attempt at communicating with those we don't see very often! 

It was  a beautiful day in the Northwest today! Blue clear skies, yellow and orange leaves on the trees and it was seventy degrees! It was amazing and I tried to soak it all up because the rainy weather is on the way. I always tell Kyle at this time of year, "I am going to be cold until June."  
As much as I dread the cold, rainy, darkness and dreariness that consumes the Northwest until June, I have to say this is the most beautiful time of year and I love it! 
There is something about the fall that makes me think about traditions, family and what the future holds. I am sure it has something to do with upcoming holidays and all that they entail. Holidays mean SO much to me!   I am looking forward to this holiday season with great anticipation. Kyle and I are looking forward to meeting our new niece Campbell. Sarah and Jeff will be here from Pennsylvania and we can't wait to spend time with them.  So, what are your thoughts about holidays? What are you looking forward to? How do you plan on honoring God with your time, money and energy this holiday season? 
Blessings to you all...

0 comments: