We have had a couple of busy weeks here in the Welstad household. We had a 9 year old "daughter" for week, bought a new car, prepared for an event at church and took teen girls to the Revolve Tour.
Chealsie, our Pastor's daughter stayed with us while her parents were on vacation. Here are a couple of pictures of her making cookies, playing Wii and eating doughnuts on her way to school .
This one is where she tossed flour on me! We had a blast baking together!
Kyle and I took her to Dunkin' Doughnuts on the last morning she was with us before we dropped her off at school. It was great! We loved spending time with her!
This last weekend I took 5 teen girls to the Revolve Tour, which is the teen version of Women of Faith. It was a great time. I came away feeling much closer to the girls and really encouraged about their growth in Christ. We spent Friday night at the Conference where we saw concerts and a couple of speakers. We spent the night at a hotel and had a little slumber party with hot chocolate, popcorn and marshmallow treats that I brought for the girls. The next day was more concerts and speakers. Ther girls really enjoyed it. Here is picture of our party!
On Sunday we used the fireplace in our house for the first time. I have been looking forward to doing that for so long! We had a great evening of watching the football game and AMA's, making cookies and spending time with my brother and sister-in-law. Our kitty, Lilly was so intrigued by the fire. It was so fun to watch her be mesmerized by the flames. Here is a photo of Lilly watching the fire.
This is Kyle helping Tiffany grade papers for her class.
We are really excited about Thanksgiving. Kyle and I have been talking about how much we have to be thankful for. God has blessed us in so many ways and taken care of us in so many situations. We are so thankful for our families, jobs, home and each other. Enjoy your week and Thanksgiving holiday! We love you!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Busy weeks!
Posted by Christina W. at 9:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment